Saturday, 17 November 2012

Cream 20th Anniversary tour

I've been doing a few dates for the Cream 20th Anniversary Tour recently. This all kicked off with a date in Newcastle, which was amazingly busy and a great atmosphere.
That was followed by the official date at Cream Liverpool at Nation, where I took over the Annexe from K-Klass. Again another sold-out, hyped night.
Last night saw me take to the decks for the Manchester leg of the tour at Sankeys Manchester. This was probably the highlight so far. I warmed up another sell out crowd in the main room before Thomas Gold, who had just had his Essential Mix aired the week before. Tracklist below - tune of the night had to be Duke Dumont - The Giver. Duke is on fire at the moment - check out his Aluna George remix.
Next date for the Cream Tour - Friday 30th November at Newcastle University with myself and Third Party.


No comments: