Wednesday, 1 September 2010

Creamfields

Creamfields last weekend surpassed all my expectations - best one ever. Ive been going as a punter sice the first one in Liverpool in 1999 and have had some great years at the festival - Sugarhill Gang, Basement Jaxx, Goldie, Leftfield, Massive Attack all bring back great memories.

Ive also djed at the festival as a Cream dj for the last 6 years. Last weekend I was in the Annie Mac Presents Arena, the same slot I had at Rockness a couple of months ago. It was absolutely going off in there! Packed and boiling hot straight from the off at midday on Sunday.  I also filled in for Annie Mac a little later on as she got stuck in traffic for a bit, taking over from Ms Dynamite, who destroyed the tent with an amazing live set, finishing on smash Wile Out.

This was taken just as I finished - massive crowd!

No comments: