Wednesday, 10 June 2009

The Summer

I can't deny it - Im looking forward big-time to this Summer.

A few things have happened recently - all for the good. I finally got a release out - my remix of Ian Carey's 'Get Shaky'. Ive also got remixes for Agent X and Sweet Mercy to follow, as well as a new project called 'Psychic Bounty Killaz' which is me and Rory Lyons from Cassette Jam. Our first EP will be be out before the end of the Summer.

Im spending about 2-3 days a week in the studio. Loving it. My learning curve has gone through the roof :)

As well as the production, my djing calendar is looking better than ever. Im playing at Rockness again this weekend, then Im off to Poland the weekend after. Ive just been booked for three dates at Cream Amnesia on the 'Annie Mac Presents...' Tour. And Creamfields beckons at the end of Summer.

Ive also joined Twitter, so if you are on there, add me please! @andymacdj

No comments: